Discovery Stay €75 per person at the Vieux Cèdre Inn in Enghien
Price is all inclusive and per person (subject to conditions).
Package for 2 at the Vieux Cèdre inn in Enghien: 1 night in a double room, 1 breakfast, tickets for 2 to a visit, 1 three-course meal and 1 aperitif.
The Vieux Cèdre offers you a double discovery, both cultural and culinary, to the medieval city of Enghien. Book this package from 2 February to 29 November which includes:
- 1 night in a fully-equipped double room,
- 1 breakfast,
- 1 ticket to Enghien Castle's Park,
- Plus a free aperitif with your meal at the inn's restaurant.
Visit the Enghien Castle, a major Walloon heritage site
Discover the charm and open spaces of the Enghien Castle, which is a listed Walloon heritage site.
The Enghien park dates back to the 15th century and the seignory and castle date back to the 11th century. The Flower Garden, the Chinese Pavillion and the Chapel are the major elements of the site.
Vieux Cèdre inn and restaurant - at your service
This charming hotel lies close to the centre of Enghien, a magnificent town bursting with art and history in the Hainaut province.
You'll be staying in a comfortable double room where you'll be able to rest in peace and quiet.
- Valid through :
- Price per person, based on a shared double room,
- offer valid every day and subject to availability
- single occupation supplement - €30.
- email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- tel. : +32 (0) 2 397 13 00
- Reservation Code : Escapades 2013
Tourist information on the town ENGHIEN
Cosy hotel-restaurant in a unique green and quiet setting, near the historic town centre of Enghien...
Enghien is a medieval city with a rich and prestigious past at the border of western Hainaut...