The 8th Women's Night is a cultural event aimed at men and women organised on the occasion of the International Women's Day. Programme: concerts, dances, theatre, stories, video, conferences, workshops, exhibitions, animations, performances...
Saturday as from 2 pm.
Visit our partners' webpages
- Culinaria 2013 - The Most Star-studded Culinary Event on Earth!
- Sundays with the Family at the BELvue
- Creative Workshop at the Museum of Cocoa and Chocolate
- Exhibition: The Brunfaut's - Modernist Architects
- Storytelling Walks, Signed Walks...for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing