Winter Wonders in Brussels - Christmas market and ice-skating rink
Winter Wonders is a 2-km long stretch of fun, the Christmas market, a big wheel... In short, Brussels is bathed in joy! December 2013
From the Grand-Place to the Marché aux Poissons, this latest edition offers 240 various chalets, a sleigh run, an ice-skating rink, the big wheel, and a host of unforgettable surprises.
A magical 2013 schedule
The Grand-Place will be bathed in lights by the majestic X-Mas3, a monumental electric Christmas tree. And of course, the traditional nativity scene will be present, as always.
But that's not all!
The ice-skating rink is transformed into a spectacular disco thanks to the Skating Madness.
Why not take the opportunity to discover the Terracotta Army, a spectacular reconstruction of the Terracotta army created by the first Emperor of China (19/11 to 17/02/13). It's waiting for you at the Bourse (Stock Exchange) along with the FooD Plaza...
Every year, the Grand-Place is the setting for Winter Wonders' sound and light display. It's the magic of "Electrabel nights" brought to you by the local energy provider.
This year promises to be extraordinary, thanks to the combination of two shows in one: the brand new, perennial light installations on the fronts of the City hall and the Maison du Roi (Breadhouse) will combine with the giant electric Christmas tree to provide a sight like no other!
You want more?
- Brass Band,
- The Saint Nicolas Light Parade on 05/12,
- "Les Flamboyants" fire parade,
- The Manneken Pis Corrida 2012 (A nocturnal and urban Charity race),
- "If I had a magic wand I... Party time for the children." (an afternoon of activities for young children aged 18 months to 6 years run by childcare professionals),
- The "Pastoureaux" Choir songs,
- The Saint Nicolight videomapping on the Church,
- to mention but a few!
Come and experience Winter Wonders and see just what makes the hearts of the 2.5 million annual visitors beat that little bit more!
- tel. : +32 (0) 2 552 00 00
- website : http://visitbrussels.be/bitc/BE_fr/minisite_winterwonders.do
Visit our partners' webpages
- Exhibition - Valérie Mannaerts
- Courbet: Realism from 'Living Art' to 'Free Art'
- Creative Workshop at the Museum of Cocoa and Chocolate
- Spirou Through the Ages - Exhibition celebrating Spirou's 75th Birthday
- Fotofever Brussels