Nature & Sports
- Sports Agenda
- The Sports Federations
- Sports & Relaxation
- Adventure and extreme sports
- Golf in Wallonia... expect the unexpected, it's only a swing away!
- Marinas and river tourism
- Water Attractions
- Tours, Walks, Cycling trips, Horse rides...
- Les Sentiers de Grande Randonnée
- La Maison de la Randonnée
- RAVEL - Réseau Autonome des Voies Lentes
- Mountain bike and GPS in East Belgium
- 350 kilometres by bike in the Pays de Famenne!
- Domains, parks and gardens
- Visit Wallonia's caves
- Winter sports in Belgium: cross-country skiing, alpine skiing, ice-skating and sledging
- Nature parks
Visit Wallonia's caves
Wallonia has more than 15 caves open to the public. Their stalactites and stalagmites make them a perfect destination those who love caving or are simply curious.
The Caves of Han or the Neolithic mines in Spiennes, listed as UNESCO World Heritage sites, are among the most well known.